At DePoe Eye Center, we provide comprehensive care to meet the vision needs of our patients. Our Doctors offer pre- and post-operative care for patients undergoing LASIK eye surgery or other eye surgical procedures. Our goal is to help you attain the clearest vision possible using advanced technologies.
WHAT IS LASIK?
LASIK (Laser-Assisted-In-Situ Keratomileusis) is an FDA-approved outpatient procedure that uses the excimer laser to reshape the cornea to correct your vision. LASIK typically takes less than 10 minutes to perform on each eye and is one of the most frequently performed healthcare procedures in North America.
WORKING WITH YOUR EYE DOCTOR
If you’re a candidate for LASIK or a similar procedure, your eye doctor and a TLC surgeon will offer you a premium vision correction experience built on a team-based approach to tailor your eye care to you. Ask your eye doctor today to help you schedule your FREE consultation at TLC.
THE TLC DIFFERENCE
• North America’s largest LASIK provider
• More than 2.2 million LASIK procedures
• Longstanding leader in LASIK technology
• Only TLC offers the TLC Lifetime Commitment
• High quality LASIK at affordable prices
• More than 7,000 doctors have chosen TLC